Welcome to SET On Life, a home living and lifestyle blog, written by yours truly, S.E.T. – otherwise known as Sara E. Tuscher. This blog has been a dream I’ve been mentally building in my mind for over four years and, after a full year delay due to a momentous cross-country move back to my hometown, i’m so excited to see this goal finally comes to fruition.YAY!
SET on Life is a blog for real women looking to create a happy, healthy, and fulfilling home and family life on her own terms. Here you will find food, fashion, travel, self-improvement, decor and other ideas that will hopefully spark some dreams of your own and bring a smile to your face in the process.
To start us off, I thought I’d share a few fun facts about myself! Because we’re all friends here, feel free to comment below with your own answers to these fun facts so we get to know each other better.
- 5 Words to Describe Myself: planner, imaginative, quirky, classic, fun-loving
- 90’s Trends I Miss the Most: Pretty Pretty Princess, Tamagotchi, Pokemon (Pokemon Go does not count), Easy Bake Oven, the Spice Girls
- 3 Favorite Chic-Flicks: My Best Friend’s Wedding, Pride and Prejudice, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- Celebrity I’d Like to Be-Friend: James Corden … I’ve been preparing myself for carpool karaoke for the past year
- 3 Songs on Repeat in My Car: ‘Happy’, ‘September’, anything Darius Rucker
- Worst Habit: Picking my nail polish off
- Things I Could Live Without: spiders, bad drivers, jello, feeling like i’ve forgotten something (the worst!)
- Things I Couldn’t Live Without: aside from my boys and my family – iphone, nachos, a camera, brunch, Harry Potter, coffee, my bullet journal
- Spirit Animal: a pug … they just want to make people smile and eat – how much better does life get than that?
- Guilty Pleasures: office supplies, candles, shoes, Taco Bell, Disney movie marathons, Broadway sing-alongs